Hanson wade has taken the decision to cancel this meeting.
Please do accept our apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment this will cause.
Please register your interest here if you would like updates on the meeting or topic.
The inaugural virtual Prostate Cancer Drug Development Summit is the first dedicated conference for large pharma, biotech and pioneering academics to unite under a common and ambitious goal of accelerating the practical discovery, translation, and clinical development of safe and effective treatments for prostate cancer.
Here's a sneak peek of the takeaways from attending this meeting:
- Join Poseida Therapeutics, NIH, Novartis, Harpoon Therapeutics, and Amgen as they explore the role of immunotherapy in the treatment of prostate cancer
- Discover radioligand therapy as an effective treatment for advanced prostate cancer with Novartis/Advanced Accelerator Applications
- Optimize strategies for overcoming the immunosuppressive prostate tumor microenvironment with University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Assess with Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre the opportunities and challenges for T-cell directed therapies in prostate cancer
- Join University of Tennessee Health Science Center examine next-generation small molecule inhibitors, degraders of androgen receptor (AR), and AR-splice variant
With 80+ thought-leaders confirmed to attend with the likes of Amgen, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Novartis, Noxopharm, and many more, and leave this meeting with the latest scientific insights from renowned Urologists/Oncologists striving to advance safe and effective therapeutic breakthroughs to patients in need.